Sunday, October 18, 2009

Introduction

Hello guys,

Great thanks to you all as only the importance you give to my views and knowledge is what made me to publish this blog. This is all your great demand in form of numerous mails, pings and calls that I am trying to put all my technical knowledge in this blog, defiantly in increments. I have decided to dedicate this blog to computer and other hardware tech, shortly I will be publishing another blog related to everything other than hardware like smart tips, smart hacks etc.


 

For all who don't know me, I am working in Infosys Technologies Limited as Systems Engineer from last 1 year and this is the place where I have started my career. I used to post tech related solutions on shared bulletin board and this is where I received numerous requests to create a shared place and at least put my recommendations and views on various technologies there. I didn't find anything better than this blog to start from, thanks again for all your great response and being my fans.


 

I have some plans regarding this blog, these are following please share your views on this as this will shape future of this blog. Also do share your expectations from this blog.

  1. I am not creating this blog for people interested in high tech things, I will keeps things and language as simple as possible, yes you can comment on anything and then ill post all details you want.
  2. Mostly I will only be talking about things that actually matters and no all possible details, but yes you are free to ask any question in comments and I will be happy to answer.
  3. Every month or so I will be putting recommendations regarding system specifications for home use, surfing and medium to high end gaming. These are categories for which I used to receive most of requests.
  4. Every week or so ill put 'Tip of the Week' which can be anything but most likely be a practical tip.
  5. As said this blog will remain dedicated to hardware only, soon I will be creating a new blog for all other tech things like security , etc
  6. As requested by most of you I will share some of my own tips which I am using to keep my data secure and safe and yes some good backup tips from time to time


 

Please comment on each and every post and feel free to give your recommendation and this will be your blog. So I am starting this blog with these lines, hope to see lots of queries and recommendations from you in this blog.

3 comments:

  1. great initiative buddy... keep it up n all the best....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a good knowledge and you communicate it to the audience very well. Keep it up dude..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sukhwinder..
    This is Saurabh Here from infy..
    i had mailed u previously too regarding which laptop to buy...
    i m confused betn dell inspo\iron 15r and sony vaio eb16...sony gives me a lot less for a lot more money..but i m more inclined towards sony for its looks and because dell is too common. Please let me know ur opinion.TIA!!

    ReplyDelete